- Quick dry: Breathable ultra lightweight fabric upper helps shoes get dry quickly and provide a better shoe environment. And each sole has 10 drainage holes, which is for fast draining and cross ventilation.
- Foot safety: Lightweight and flexible with an anti-slip design outsole provides better protection for kids and protects kids feet from sharp rocks and stones in the wild.
- Slip-resistant: The rubber outsole with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) improves grip and provides durability is more stable, slip & abrasion resistant£¬and flexible response to various outdoor terrain.
- Comfortable feeling: EVA material sole with rubber pods provides ultra-lightweight midsole and better shock absorption.
- Convenience: Elastic neck design with adjustable bungee laces with pull tab is for easy on and off. Perfect for swimming, cycling, boating, jogging, walking, beach sport, pool, sailing, and other indoor or outdoor activities.
My kids started taking parkour "ninja" class and their teacher suggested I get shoes with grippier shoes with more "knobby" bottoms, but my kids do not like heavy traditional sneakers and do not like to wear socks, so I hunted on Amazon for hours ... and thankfully found these Nortive water shoes! These water shoes are such an upgrade from the previous water shoes I got for them. Really quality construction inside and outside. They are sturdy yet flexible, easy to slip in and out of yet stays snuggly on their feet, tough and yet lightweight .... just all kinds of magical contradictions in the best possible ways! So after loosened and adjusted the pull-tie to fit their feet, my kids easily put these shoes on themselves. and then they were off, shrieking with joy, running and jumping all over the place because they are "SO COMFY! SO CUSHIONY!" (yes, at the top of their lungs yelling) And best of all, they come in all black. Because you know. Ninjas. Thanks Nortiv for these great shoes! I look forward to buying these for years to come as they size up!
This shoe fits very well it’s very comfortable and it comes in plenty of colors ,which I like for changing up at the gym. I work in rehab and physical therapy environment and these are great for a busy day. My feet are always comfortable and I exercise in them regularly. I am a female 5’3” 130 pounds size 7 ish 37 EU in women’s shoes and a size 4 in these. They are just slightly a little snug might try a 5 on my next pair but very happy with these 3 pairs I have purchased . I have tried others these are the best hands down. The value for the sure for the best I have found .
We bought these for our 9 year old daughter for our upcoming vacation to the Smoky Mountains. We did a trial hike around our house that had sand, water, rocks, and dirt. These shoes withstood all of it! She also said they are amazingly comfortable.
Water shoes dry quickly in the sun. Good drainage on the buttom. Have a nice wide toe box. Only issue my 5 year old has is they can be a little hard to put on. With that said they are not going to slide off when he is running around in water or mud.
So far these are being what we needed them to be and holding up well. They’re pretty sturdy, light weight and they dry really fast. We’ve only used them a few times so far, maybe I’ll update this review at the end of the summer. The lake we frequent is really rocky and my daughter doesn’t seem bothered by the rocks anymore. She also doesn’t mind wearing them or leaving them on in the water. If your kid is in a half size, I’d size down and they ought to fit just right. 5 stars, for now.