- Flexible & fashion: Water-friendly PU is upper with synthetic lining for breathability. An adjustable strap allows you to adjust the width freely.
- Comfortable insole: EVA sponge and memory foam footbed provide deep cushioning for full-foot comfort.
- Durable & slip resistant: Lightweight EVA outsole provides a good skid and wear resistance.
- Perfect for outdoor & indoor: Designed for both daily life in outdoor and indoor like the beach, home, showering, surfing, or other casual sports activities, and so on.
- What you get: Nortiv 8 aims at providing high-quality outdoor shoes. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any problem.
Ordered these for my mom. She loves them and wear them in the house all day as house slippers. She said they are very comfortable and soft like a sponge they do fit her and she wears a size 11 in women’s sneakers they are made really good and the quality of the material is good also.
Got these for my partner. She says they are very comfy, almost like walking on memory foam. She says they fit perfectly. She is very particular about fit. She’s very happy with these. She also likes the Velcro straps.
These are comfortable but I definitely recommend ordering 1 size down... I would normally order a 9 but I saw on the listing page that these run big so instead I ordered an 8.... Which is perfect. I added a photo so you can see where my foot is in relation to the sandal.
These were a basic, not frilly, high heeled or other thing making them a women's design, so I got them for me instead. I have trouble with most footwear. Ortho fit type shoes give me trouble with high arches, and others have high backs or poor padding. It's hard to get a shoe wide enough, I probably take a 5E size wide. What I liked is these have a wide base and the attachment strap is adjustable to fit most any width foot. Many of the shoes I get on the Vine I have to give away since they are painful or dangerous for me to wear. These were not perfect, but did do better than most. The strap securely held my foot, and the thick mostly flat pad was comfortable not painful, a big thing for me. I was able to walk around without stepping out of them, and did not experience pain like with many I've tried. My one issue is maybe a double edged sword, I need the wide base for my foot to have support. The other edge is they were so wide I'd slightly catch the carpet on the edges walking around. It's possible I'll adjust my gait to fix that, and it's only a carpet thing. One of the few I'll be able to keep and use at home. Recommended.
Will be good to wear to the pool.