- Quick dry: Breathable ultra lightweight fabric upper helps shoes get dry quickly and provide a better shoe environment, And each sole has 10 drainage holes, which is for fast draining and cross ventilation.
- Foot safety: Lightweight and flexible with an anti-slip design outsole provides better protection and protects feet from sharp rocks and stones in the wild.
- Slip-resistant: The rubber outsole with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) improves grip and provides durability is more stable, slip & abrasion resistant and flexible response to various outdoor terrain.
- Comfortable feeling: EVA material sole with rubber pods provides ultra-lightweight midsole and better shock absorption.
- Convenience: Elastic neck design and adjustable bungee laces with pull tab is for easy on and off. Perfect for swimming, cycling, boating, jogging, walking, beach sport, pool, sailing, paddle boarding, snorkeling, diving, yoga, and other indoor or outdoor activities.
Great really like the shoes
Bought them for my husband for canoeing and kayaking. He loved them so much, I ordered a pair for myself. Wish I would have received the offer for 20% off a second pair before I ordered mine!
Easy order, quick shipping, nice product.
I’m so impressed with these! I bought them as water shoes for a float trip, but now I wear them all the time and am waiting for my size to be restocked in black, as I want another pair! They are very comfy and I feel like I could wear them anywhere. The drainage holes worked perfectly in the water, and the soles gripped slippery rocks and treaded across the sandy/rocky shores of the river. I’ll be wearing these from hiking to the grocery store and in between! I wear a size 9 in women’s and bought a 7 men’s, fit perfectly.
Took these along to walk the shallow areas of the coral reefs since I had a feeling my cheap water shoes from the local grocery store weren't going to cut the sharp rocks and coral. The feel of higher quality water shoes is like night and day when actually using them in water. Even if these aren't considered the best, they saved me some bruises and cuts and allowed me to make it twice as far as my partner who went bare feet and could only make it a few feet before deciding to stick in one spot. Definitely felt comfortable and aired out pretty well while walking on dry land too.