- Durable: These flip flops feature long-lasting canvas straps for added structure and toe protection. (material is vegetarian friendly)
- Non-slip sole: The rubber outsole provides a good skid and wears resistance in thong sandals, and flexible in response to various outdoor terrain.
- Comfortable and Soft: The midsole is made of EVA material which makes sure your toe and feet feel comfortable.
- Perfect for outdoor & indoor: Casual style designed for both daily life in summer and outdoor sports like on a boat, at the beach, or even for just walking around the block after dinner.
- What you get: Nortiv 8 aims at providing high-quality outdoor shoes. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any problem.
These black flip flops are awesome as it was my first time ordering my husband shoes off of amazon. He is so rough with his shoes and does not take care of them and these are tough enough that they are going to last another summer and they still look quite new haha
Hubby is exact size he ordered and we are always nervous about shoes online but these are perfect! Placement of toe on sandal is perfect so his toes are not hanging over and same with heel, there’s perfect amount of room for heel. He’s been wearing them since they arrived. He’s had issue with a heel spur and the density of this flip flop is perfect. Not too squishy and not rock hard like a Birk. He really likes em and as long as they stay together, he’ll be happy. He’s not rough on shoes but if there’s a change I’ll be sure to update. He loves them and he’s picky as he has a high instep but these are very comfy he says.
I practically live in flip flops when not in the office. 4 weeks of wear for me is equivalent to a year for most other people. The cushion is adequate, soft at first, starting to show signs of compression. I weigh over 200 lbs. The treads are wearing out, but the item is still holding up well. These are much more flexible than others. The foam is probably not stiff enough to protect from penetration after stepping on a nail, but that is also part of what makes them soft and comfortable. (If you need protection for stepping on nails, then you probably should not be wearing flip flops.)
Glad I chose these flips. Since I am on the heavy side most flips are painful to wear. The part that goes under the side of your foot usual digs in while I walk or stand, which gives me blisters. Most days you can find me barefoot because I'd not found foot wear I can stand. Ha unintentional pun. Until I found these. I will be getting a few more pairs.
As I spend a good deal of my time in flip flops, living in Florida, I look for well made and comfortable footwear. These fit the bill. Not only are they well made and comfortable, they are nice looking as well.